How to apply
To enroll on the University of Parma’s Foundation Year, students need to follow the following simple steps:
1. “Early Birds” students must fill out the online application form by 15th July 2023, “Regular” and “Dante” students by 15th August 2023; students not admitted to the degree course in medicine and surgery after taking the admission test by 30th September 2023.
2. Applicants will be informed by e-mail of the acceptance or refusal of their application. After paying 15% of the tuition fees (first installment) and sending a copy of the bank transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, candidates who have been accepted will receive a letter of admission and confirmation that a place for the 2023-24 academic year has been reserved for them.
4. Admitted students holding their Admission Letter are requested to apply for a type D Visa (study purpose) at the Italian Embassy/Consulate in their home country. While waiting for their visa to be issued, prospective students will attend the online intensive course of Italian starting on 11th September 2023. If students do not receive the visa and have to withdraw from the Foundation Year program, they will receive a certificate for the course they attended with a mention of their results if they have passed the related final exam. For this course and for the administrative services related to the entire registration and refund process, they will pay 300 euros. This sum will be deducted from the first installment already paid, while the remaining portion of the first installment (300 euros) will be refunded.
5. Prospective students are requested to pay 65% of tuition fee by:
6. Students are requested to pay the remaining 20% of total tuition fees by:
*It is not mandatory to produce the Declaration of Value at this stage; applicants can produce it after having applied on the Universitaly portal. Nonetheless, this document is necessary in order to complete the enrolment process.
Order of admission
Admission in chronological order upon payment.
10 students minimum. Maximum 100 students.
HOW TO APPLY: A SHORT REMIDER
|WHAT TO DO||WHEN|
|Fill out the online application form (Expression of Interest) and attach the requested documents||By 15th July 2023 (“Early Birds”), by 15th August 2023 (“Regular”, “Dante”) and 30th September 2023 (students not admitted to the degree course in medicine and surgery after taking the admission test)|
|Pay 15% of tuition fees||
After receiving a communication of your acceptance.
By 15th July 2023 (“Early Birds”), by 15th August 2023 (“Regular” and “Dante” students) and 30th September 2023 (students not admitted to the degree course in Medicine and Surgery after taking the admission test.)
|Submit the pre-enrolment request form through Universitaly||Upon receiving the Admission Letter from the University of Parma|
|Apply for a type D Visa (study purpose) at the Italian Embassy/Consulate in your home country||Holding your Admission Letter|
|Pay 65% of tuition fees||
|Pay the remaining 20% of tuition fees||