To enroll on the University of Parma’s Foundation Year, students need to follow the following simple steps:
1. Fill out the online application form by 15 July 2021 for “Early Birds” students and by 15 August 2021 for “Regular” and “Dante” students
- transcript of records of the last secondary school year;
- copy of Passport;
- an original version of the secondary school leaving qualification (or a copy of the original version), officially translated into Italian, and Declaration of Value (DV) issued by the Italian authorities in the country of residence.
3. The University of Parma will issue a Validation Letter once applicants have paid 15% of tuition fees and sent a copy of the money transfer receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Applicants holding their Admission Letter and Validation Letter are requested to apply for a type D Visa (study purpose) at the Italian Embassy/Consulate in their home country.
5. Prospective students are requested to pay 65% of tuition fee by:
- “Early Birds”: 10 September 2021;
- “Regular” and “Dante”: 1 October 2021.
6. Students are requested to pay the remaining 20% of total tuition fees by:
- “Early Birds”: 1 October 2021;
- “Regular” and “Dante”: 22 October 2021.
Order of admission
Admission in chronological order upon payment.
- 10 students minimum for the General programme or 13 students for the Music programme. Maximum 50 students.
HOW TO APPLY: A SHORT REMIDER
|WHAT TO DO||WHEN|
|Fill out the online application form (Expression of Interest) and attach the requested documents||By 15 July 2021 (“Early Birds”) and by 15 August 2021 (“Regular” and “Dante”)|
|Submit the pre-enrolment request form through Universitaly||Upon receiving the Admission Letter from the University of Parma|
|Pay 15% of tuition fees||Upon receiving the Validation Letter from the University of Parma|
|Apply for a type D Visa (study purpose) at the Italian Embassy/Consulate in your home country||Holding your Admission Letter and Validation Letter|
|Pay 65% of tuition fees||
|Pay the remaining 20% of tuition fees||