To enroll on the University of Parma’s Foundation Year, students will:
- Fill out the online application form by 15 July 2020 “Early Birds” students and by 24 August 2020 for “Regular” students
- transcript of records of the last secondary school year;
- copy of Passport;
- an original version of the secondary school leaving qualification (or a copy of the original version), officially translated into Italian, and Declaration of Value (DV) issued by the Italian authorities in the country of residence.
- Applicants will receive an e-mail which will confirm that they are eligible for enrolment on the Foundation Year.
- Applicants will then be required to pay 25% of tuition fee by 27 July 2020 (Early Bird students) and by 1 September 2020 (Regular students) and will immediately send a copy of the money transfer receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The University of Parma will then send an official acceptance letter upon payment (25% of tuition fees).
- Applicants holding their acceptance letter are requested to apply for a type D Visa (study purpose) at the Italian Embassy/Consulate in their home country.
Order of admission
Admission in chronological order upon payment.
- 10 students minimum for the General programme or 13 students for the Music programme. Maximum 50 students.
HOW TO APPLY: A SHORT REMIDER
|WHAT TO DO||WHEN|
|Fill out the online application form and attach the requested documents||By 15 July 2020 “Early Birds” students and by 24 August 2020 for “Regular” students|
|Pay 25% of tuition fees||By 27 July 2020 (Early Bird students) and by 1 September 2020 (Regular students)|
|Apply for a type D Visa (study purpose) at the Italian Embassy/Consulate in your home country||After receiving the official acceptance letter by the University of Parma|
Prospective students are requested to pay the remaining 75% by
– “Early Birds”: 31 August 2020;
– “Regular”: 21 September 2020.